Saturday, May 29, 2010

missing my bc

Until a couple of months ago, I had been on birth control (bc) for a long time and enjoyed years with mostly clear skin.  Now that I've gone off bc, however, my face is breaking out like crazy.  I thought taking prenatal vitamins would make up for going off bc in terms of the skin department, but no such luck.  So, I guess in addition to all the work I've been doing on my diabetes, I can add horrible skin to the list of things I'm willing to deal with for Baby B.  I have a feeling that list is going to get much longer over the next year(s), and yet, I still can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Tell me about it! I went off birth control in January and I feel like a teenager all over again! I'm breaking out BIG TIME. It got a little better after the first couple of months and I'm hoping as time goes by I'll adjust and it won't be an issue anymore.

    The things we do for our children! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's funnny hon (and Layne!) :) I'd never thought about BC as a skin aide. But yeah, makes total sense. A face like Mars would be worth it ;) I can't wait for you, either!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you said it first because that was going in my next post. I've been off BC since February...my skin is an absolute disaster...you're not alone! Maybe when we get pregnant, skin will get better!

    ReplyDelete