Friday, April 2, 2010

new endo, new attitude...


What a difference a day makes!  I went to the new endo today and loved the center and the doctor--I especially loved that according to their machine, my A1C was 6.0!!  They were very impressed with all my tracking, even though the numbers in my logs aren't always perfect, and said that if I keep it up, I can definitely have a healthy pregnancy soon!

They said I can go off of birth control, and that as long as my A1C is in the same range in three months, we can start TTC!  I still have some work to do on my numbers, especially my morning numbers, but it was nice to hear a doctor for once tell me that I am doing things right.

So, off to the pharmacy I go tonight to get my prenatal vitamin Rx filled!! As down as I was yesterday, I am walking in the clouds today.

No comments:

Post a Comment