Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ping!

In a somewhat rash decision, I decided last week that I really wanted to upgrade my Animas 2020 pump to Ping and I'm very excited because it arrived yesterday! I've only been using it since last night, but I LOVE the remote/tester. I tend to wear my pump under wraps, either on my leg or under a Spanx-like undergarment so I can wear dresses, so the remote feature is HUGE for me. Now I don't have to wrestle my pump out from hiding in restaurants, during meetings, etc. I'll try to give a better review once I have a little more time with it, but my initial reaction is definitely positive.  Plus, the name Ping is just so much fun :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the Ping club! I love mine too and don't know WHAT I'd do without my remote control meter. It's brilliant. Hope you keep loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they come in pretty colors? Welcome Ping :)

    ReplyDelete