Thursday, July 29, 2010

We have a heartbeat!

I had my ultrasound this morning, and it went great! We immediately saw Baby B. and got to see and hear the heartbeat! The heart was beating at a very healthy 161 beats per minute. To see that tiny little heart beating inside of me is something that I will absolutely never forget.

They pushed my due date back a bit, so I am now officially 7 weeks and 4 days, with a due date of 3/13/11. I couldn’t be more thrilled with how it went today–I’ve never felt such an overwhelming surge of relief in my life.

Thanks so much to everyone who has us in your thoughts and prayers! It meant the world to me. Now, hoping for smooth sailing the rest of the pregnancy (a girl can dream, right!?).

Also, I have a new post up over on the ACT1 site today. Check it out if you have some time! Hopefully it will make you smile :)

5 comments:

  1. YAY! What wonderful, happy news! Congrats again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Annie! Sending you some smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting. Here's to a very healthy pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! What awesome news :) Those ultrasounds just keeps getting better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Very exciting news and I wish you the best over the next 7 1/2 (??) months!! It is so worth all of the time, the effort, and even the worry! You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete