Friday, July 2, 2010

Italy pictures!

Before I run out of work for the long holiday weekend, I thought I'd finally post a couple of pics from our trip to Italy!

Here we are at Trevi Fountain, one of my favorite places that we visited.  It's very romantic and people go there to throw pennies in the fountain as that is supposed to ensure a trip back to Rome (I also threw in another wish for good measure - bet you can't guess what I wished for!).  While we there a couple got engaged and the whole crowd erupted in cheers.  It was a really great experience!
















And, here we are in front of the Vatican.  Such tourists!















If you want to see even more pictures from our trip, check them out here.

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July (for those in the states)!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! Yay for such a beautiful holiday with your beloved. The things that memories are made of. I bet you have some fantastic screen savers set up at work :)

    ReplyDelete